As a non-profit educational institution which is committed to serving the community, SFIS does its best to offer financial assistance to families in need. The financial aid need assessment is performed by a 3rd party company (Smart Aid). The assessments completed by Smart Aid will be provided to SFIS’s financial aid personnel for review. Financial aid will be then be awarded by SFIS based on the need assessment results.
Note: Financial aid is awarded based on need and submitting an application does not guarantee financial assistance by SFIS.
- Current SFIS Families: All current families are required to reapply every year. The deadline for this year’s submission is Sunday, May 15, 2022.
- New Families: All new families are encouraged to submit their online application as soon as possible to be prioritized for available funds.
Please click here to start your online application.
School ID: 13837
Application Cost: $35.00
Required Supporting Documentation
- Most recent pay stubs
- Previous year W-2 forms for all jobs.
- Previous year filed a tax return: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ with all schedules.
- Previous year filed a business tax return: 1120, the 1120s, 1065 (if applicable).
- Supplemental income documentation: Social Security income, Welfare, Food Stamps, Child Support, 1099-M Forms, Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment, Veterans Benefits, Housing Allowance, etc.